- Last Updated:
29 June - 31 August 2023
Deadline for Changing Course / Changing Member(s)*
12 September 2023
14-15 October 2023
* No change of participant for solo race will be allowed once the registration is confirmed.
- Applicants must complete the application procedure before deadline by submission of (i) application fee, (ii) minimum donation, and (iii) deposit for timing wristband, and submit payment receipt and/or documents via online registration system. Quota for each course is limited and will be allocated on first-come, first-served basis according to the sequence of completed application.
- Applications completed after quota is full or application deadline will be placed on the waiting list according to the sequence of completed application.
- All paid fees and donations are non-refundable once online registration is acknowledged or confirmed.
- No change of participant for solo race will be allowed once the registration is confirmed. Besides, if applicants wish to change course, they may do so by the designated deadline with payment of the fee difference. If quota for the course you wish to change to is full, your application will be placed on the waiting list.
- After the application period, there will be a charge at HK$200 for changing course/member each time. All changes will be subject to the availability of quota.
- The Organizer reserves the rights to accept or reject any application, or disqualify any participants.
- The Organizer reserves the rights to cancel the Event due to public safety/health or any force majeure factors.
- The Organizer reserves the ultimate rights to amend and interpret all the terms and conditions.
- Once application is submitted, it represents the applicant/team confirms and agrees to accept all of the rules, terms, and arrangement made and subsequently raised for the Event.
- Click into the online registration system and enter the information as required.
- After registration, the applicant will receive an email “RCMM2023 - Registration is received 已收到登記”.
- After processing, the Organizer will send an email "RCMM2023 - Proceed to payment for registration 安排付款". The applicant should make payment and upload proof by following the instructions in the email.
- After receiving and verifying the payment proof, the Organizer will send an email “RCMM2023 - Registration is confirmed 確認登記” to the applicant.
- Team captain has to register online first.
- After registration, team captain will receive an email "RCMM2023 Team Captain - Registration for Team is received 已收到隊際登記" which will consist of an assigned team reference number and a link. By clicking the link, captain can check the names of registered members and payment details. (Captain should pay for the team after confirming all members have registered.)
- Each team member can register online with the assigned team reference number provided to the team captain.
- Team captain can check via the payment link if other team members have registered.
- After confirming all members are registered, team captain may then arrange for payment and upload payment proof for the whole team via the payment link stated in the email (step 2).
- The Organizer will send email "RCMM2023 - Registration for Team is confirmed 確認隊際登記" to the team captain and members after receiving and verifying the payment for the whole team.
Please register now via our registration system.